About TB Joshua
Why I went
What we saw
Some of us received healings ourselves.
After nine days at the Synagogue, Church Of All Nations we concluded that T.B. Joshua is indeed a man of God and these are the works of God.
Group from New Zealand
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.
He was educated at St Stephens Anglican primary school in Ikare-Akoko. Later he attended several secondary schools.
What do people who have visited the church say?
Can I visit the church?
Are you satisfied the healing miracles are genuine?
What is the attitude of the church members?
How do you know he is not an occultist?
Is it true there is a picture in the church saying "there is no God but Allah" and also quotes from the Koran?
It has been alleged to have studied under Muslim cleric learning about mysticism and the occult. Is this correct?
Does Prophet Joshua practice transubstantiation in the water ceremony shown on Divine Miracles Lagos Part 1 video?
1. (1376). "That by consecration of the bread and wine there takes place a change of the whole substance of the bread into the substance of the body of Christ our Lord and of the whole substance of the wine into the substance of His blood. This change the Holy Catholic Church has fittingly and properly called transubstantiation."
2. (1377) "Christ is present, whole and entire in each of the species and whole and entire in each of their parts, in such a way that the breaking of the bread does not divide Christ."
3. (1378) "Worship of the Eucharist. In the liturgy of the Mass we express our faith in the real presence of Christ under the species of bread and wine, among other ways, genuflecting or bowing deeply as a sign of adoration of the Lord. The Catholic Church has always offered and still offers the sacrament of the Eucharist, the cult of adoration".
Clearly the Catholic Church believes the bread and wine actually becomes the physical body and blood of Jesus Christ at the time of consecration and therefore require it to be worshiped.
For many years both Prophet Joshua and I attended our respective Anglican Churches in our own countries. The Anglican Church does not believe in transubstantiation but rather that the bread and wine is figuratively and not actually turned into the blood of Jesus Christ. Like Luther the church believes that when the bread and wine is swallowed it is spiritually turned into the body and blood of Jesus Christ.
Returning to the video, we find the following:
1. There is no evidence on the video that the participants believe that the water is physically changed into the blood of Jesus after Joshua has prayed over it.
2. There is no indication whatsoever that Joshua or the participants believe that Christ is present, whole and entire in the water.
3. There is no adoration or worship of the water itself.
It is clear that after drinking the water the participants may well believe that it has turned spiritually into the blood of Jesus and contains the power of the blood of Jesus. This is vastly different from saying that transubstantiation takes place.
The evidence of their belief comes in their immediate deliverances from demon power. This belief in the power of the blood of Jesus is similar to that exercised by those upon whom aprons were laid after touching the body of Paul. Because of the power of the blood the demons left the people and they were healed.
It is clear from scripture that God in his grace and mercy can use inanimate objects such as prayer cloths and water for deliverance and healing.
We see evidence of this in the touching of the coffin by Jesus whereby the widow's son was raised from the dead. We see it in the power on His garment and the power in the waters of Bethesda. There was power in the clay that Jesus put on the blind person's eye and there was power in His spittle when he placed it on the blind person's eye. There was power in the waters of the Jordan when Naaman was healed. Similarly there was power in the bones of the deceased Elisha when the dead person touching them was bought to life. There was power in the mantle of Elijah and there was power in the hair of Samson. There was power also in the rod of Moses when it was turned into a serpent. There was power in the rod of Aaron when he touched the dust and it turned to lice.
It has been alleged that Prophet Joshua says "the divine person within him can appear to thousands simultaneously, even coming to them in their dreams". Is this correct?
It has been alleged that he said that he was born again in his mother's womb.
Joshua appears to have critics both in Nigeria and elsewhere?
A more factual account from someone who has visited the Church of the Synagogue is written by Professor Willem Ouweneel, a prominent Dutch theologian who holds doctorates in biology, philosophy and theology. He lectures in Universities in Switzerland, Holland, South Africa and Germany. He is of Brethren background but is thoroughly satisfied of the genuineness of the miracles and vindicates the theology of Prophet Joshua.
Click here www.theremnant.com to read independent journalist from the United States confirming HIV and other healings and the ministry of T.B. JoshuaATTACKS ON TB JOSHUA
We strongly recommend that you view the following videos for more information
on the TB Joshua ministry.
Click here for the Synagogue, Church of All Nations website http://www.themaninthesynagogue.org/